Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Needs more zombie

Wow this week sucks I almost don't even have time to get on the computer at all which is unusual. Also nothing to really post about except complaining which id rather not make a habit of doing. I did however come across an interesting game that's coming out called Dead Island. I noticed the game on steam randomly checking out the 'coming soon' section and decided to give it a look and...well if you havn't seen the trailer its...uh graphic. I mean I'm not really phased by it but even I was surprised. (WARNING NOT FOR FEINT OF HEART) << It might just be because I only go to obscure things on youtube but to me that's one hell of a lot of dislikes. The game itself looks awesome so I'm guessing its the whole thing with the young girl and zombies. Personally I believe the trailer was put together to make the game seem more like a serious old school style zombie movie. Given the recent trend with zombie games being on the more comedic side such as Dead Rising and Left 4 Dead I'm guessing they wanted to stand out. But holy f*** what a controversial way to do so lol. So yeah what does everyone else think?

6 comments:

  1. feels like im watching a movie trailer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check this game out. Haven't been on steam in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theres never enough zombies! And that game looks so awesome, makes me wish I had a gaming system.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say the trailer isn't graphic, but it is very strong. Got me all teary eyed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog and I wait for my blog

    ReplyDelete