Not going to be a long post. Work has been ridiculous as I have made slight mention to a few times already so I haven't been 100% lately. I'm pretty much going to post a list of RPGs that I need to get through so that maybe if I mention them I'll have some motivation to start trying to get through them lol.
- Disgaea 1 (played an ungodly ammount of 2 but didnt get far in 1)
- Record of Agarest War (I didn't even know what this was, I saw a collector edition with ecchi all over it for 30$ so I didn't question it. It's good but its slow and very tactical)
- Persona 3 FES (I even COSPLAYED this and didn't finish it. Doesn't help every third persons blog has talked about playing it. This one probably takes priority.)
- Wild Arms 5 (Loved 3 to death and 4 was pretty good but I only got through the first parts of 5...for some reason)
- Star Ocean till the end of time (Got stuck on a part where I kept getting my ass kicked. Was very discouraging but I need to try again at some point as the game is amazing)
- Metal Saga (Not the best game in the world but pretty fun and also pretty low priority)
- MS Saga (I don't even know why I have this. Is it even opened?)
- Grandia 3 (Owned but not played, and not going to until I clear my queue up LOL)
- Final Fantasy 7 (Yes...I know...)
Ugh I think that's about it. Most annoying part is I think my PS2 is dying and MOST of these are PS2 games. I think Record of Agarest War is the only non PS2 RPG in the list. I'll probably start on P3 FES and go from there when I have the time and stamina.